Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Family Pictures

This past weekend, I attempted to put some make-up on and stand just long enough to capture some pictures with my boys and this belly full of girls! Thanks to my momma who loves snapping shots, we got some keepers! It's funny how hard it is to get pics with a toddler, I can't imagine when there are 4 kiddos that we are trying to herd to be in a picture.   I am convinced from here on out our pictures will include in them sippy cups, snacks, candy, or any sort of bribery for that matter, and I'm kinda ok with that! 

Here are a few of my favorites!  I am 26 1/2 weeks and feeling extremely large!















2 comments:

Crystal & Mike said...

So cute. Love them all! Sweet family!!!

Lacey said...

You look precious!! Beautiful! Glowing!! You say you feel huge, but you do not look HUGE. You are all belly and I am shocked how little your belly is given you have three in there!! 26.5 weeks-----ACK!!! To many pregnant moms, I'm sure it still feels like it will be forever but since you have a scheduled early eviction date, they will be here before you know it!! I am so thankful that they are still comfy and cozy inside your belly!! Can't wait to meet the beautiful Holmstrom Girls!!!