Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This Is My Thanksgiving....


The Lord is my strength and my shield;

    in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;

my heart exults,
    and with my song I give THANKS to him. 

~Psalm 28:7

This is my Thanksgiving........ 


31 Weeks! When I found out I was having triplets I thought I literally was going to die during the pregnancy, or spend months in the hospital with my belly up to the ceiling. I am home, I am with my family, I have gotten to be with my son, and make cookies and lick the beaters together..


And occasionally the whole family even joins me on our bed for "bed rest!" 


I have watched people of our city be the hands and feet of Jesus as they have served us through this time, from moving us out of our home, to physically being here to help, to emotionally praying for us, collecting items we need, giving of their finances to help support the many costs we will have, donating hand me downs, sending messages of encouragement, and  leaving meals and care packages at our door. 

4.1, 4.1, and 4.2 Lbs....almost 12 1/2 pounds in there and somewhere between 45 to 50 inches of baby!  

This is my Thanksgiving..... 


Here is to another week... after contractions 10 minutes apart last night that eventually subsided with meds from the Dr. we were told to have our bags packed and ready to go! We are getting close! 3 weeks or less and these girls will make their debut! Still hoping and praying we can hang on at home for a few weeks longer!  

Oh yes, please don't be fooled by the picture above, there is still room in that belly for turkey, sweet potatoes, rolls, and pie! :) 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 
from the very GRATEFUL Holmstroms! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So exciting!!! Let me know if I can help you in any way!

-Bethany K.